Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Curated Closet Day:15


 Curated closet day 15:  Today I am wearing my free dress from the church sale that was new with tags from Ann Taylor. I love the green on me. My necklace is my favorite black teardrop as well as some Kendra Scott earrings. I wore my Chaco’s today to help me navigate the halls and walking today. I have to say that the dress is totally awesome. I can even wash it in the washing machine instead of dry cleaning it. The material has a linen type feel but it’s soft and comfy.  It’s a major hit!  

My biggest thing is that I need to cut down on my wardrobe slightly. I foresee within the next month needing to go through my items again and get stuff out. I have a clothing exchange that I will be attending in Grand Rapids mid month so I’m excited about that. I’m ready to get rid of things and place them in the right people’s arms.  My stuff needs to get worn but I’m not the one to do it LOL!

No comments: