Friday, August 27, 2021

Curated Closet Day #11

 August 27, 2021

I was going to wear a skirt or a dress but I reminded myself that after work I will be hitting a local Catholic Church for a garage sale and waiting an hour in line without being uber comfy was going to be an issue.  So I switched gears and put on a Patagonia top that I got in 2009 then Gap Bermuda shorts that I got about the same time plus Chaco's.  I went funky of course with my necklace and wore a vintage piece.  I love the look and feel of it.  I'm glad I changed because I save the cute dress for Monday as the kids come back to school.

It's a leisure day today.  I need to get some teachers a scan code I created for behavior tracking so I am just going to eventually hit school.  I'll probably do some browsing on the way into work.  Haha!  Eating wise, I'm doing strong.  Weight is at 193 and holding.  Nothing lost, nothing gained.  It's not budging due to my relationship with cheese. I love cheese, I totally cannot help myself.



No comments: