Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Curated Closet Day 1:

August 18, 2021


Part of "The Curated Closet" by Anuschka Rees is that she wants you to write down everything you wear for two weeks.  During the next two weeks, I will be documenting my outfits.  

Day 1: Tuesday August 17, 2021.  Just a half day at school.  I'm just hanging out and working on some plans today.  My contract is 196 days so I opted to start early so I can get out when school gets out in June.  I don't like hanging out post school as there's nothing to do.  

Okay, I loved this outfit until I saw the pants/shoes in the Goodwill mirror and then I was like....hmmm....I love the shirt which is Ann Taylor Loft bought for $5.99 last summer, paired with some Gap Jeans bought for $3.00 at a resale shop.  Earrings are Kendra Scott (my favorite) and necklace is a vintage goodie I picked up about 21 years ago.  Shoes are Converse.

So I love all the pieces but questioning if the should be put together at once.  The jeans don't hit me in the right spots with the top.

No comments: