Monday, August 30, 2021

Curated Closet Day 14

 


August 30, 2021

Day 14!  Here is my week in review.  I will be getting rid of two pairs of jeans as they are like status and two tops.  The Madewell Vneck in the upper left-hand corner needs to find a new home as well as the lower left Ann Taylor loft shirt.  My Paige jeans....they don't fit my body type.  As much as I want to love them, they don't make me look my best as the Liverpool jeans as well.  The rest of the outfits = success and love.  I will more likely wear my Ann Taylor loft blue shirt more casually now too instead of work.

I'm going to continue to do this as I need to figure out me post losing the weight.  I am essentially maintaining at 193.  I am not too sure if I want to get much lower than 180ish so 13 more pounds and I am good.  I am comfortable and happy.  I am off my blood pressure medication.

Day 14 was my church sale dress....it was free.  Talbots 2018 that I wore with Chaco's as I was on the go then I paired it with my black drop necklace and Kendra Scott Earrings.  I felt super today.  School was quiet except for a few bumps but overall things went well today. Hello 2021-2022 school year.

1 comment:

Colleeen said...

love liverpool jeans also! they are my go to. found them via stitchfix