Sunday, August 22, 2021

Curated Closet 4&5


August 20 and 21, 2021

Had a great Friday and Saturday.  Went up to GR to spend the night with my best friend.  She took a management position at the hospital so she is getting acclimated there.  I'm super excited for her to be there.  Her house is amazing and it feels like her home already.  We had dinner out then some drinks at her place.   Saturday morning I took her to the Fulton Street Farmers Market. Then I had lunch with a friend in Lansing then date night with Chris as Ian had an overnight with a friend.  We checked out a Brewery and it was just okay.  I don't foresee us going back but the building was amazing.

Review: Red outfit Friday.  I love love love this top but it's going to have to go.  It's time.  It's a XXL.  I was toying with getting a tailor to bring it in but I'm not too sure.  I really love it.  I paired it with some shorts and converse.

Friday night dress, Modcloth cheapy.  I love this dress but it's a 1X so again it's not well fitted.  It needs a new owner so I will probably cosign it.

Saturday outfit: Saint James Nautical top.  It's new and I love it.  It's from an estate sale that the clothes were new.  I paired it with a NYDJ.  I loved the look and it was comfy.



 



No comments: