Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Curated closet day #9




August 25, 2021

Curated closet day #9:  Initially I was going to wear the polka dot.  Then I heard Anuschka Rees in my head noting wear the clothes you love.  I love polka dots but I don't love this shirt on me.  I like this shirt.  The white plain eyelet was calling my name when I was glancing at it downstairs so I put it on.  So much better.  I feel now completely on point for the the day.  The polka dot was leaving me feeling "meh".  The white eyelet makes me feel confident ready to tackle the day! Roar!!!!

The shirt is an XL Ann Taylor Loft Eyelet shirt which I purchased last year for $5.99 on a clearance sale.  The capri's are NYDJ size 16 and shoes are Dansko's which I purchased from Nordstrom Trunk Club.  Necklace is a Rocksbox cheapy I picked up from them and their subscription box.  

Eating wise I am solid!  I picked up some Eggwhite bites from Costco to mix up my eggwhites and spinach in the morning.  I am really digging those.  It gives me about 10 minutes more so I can tidy up before I go to work.  I am trying to create a routine as school starts next week and hockey starts the week after.  


 


No comments: