Sunday, August 29, 2021

Curated Closet Days 12&13

 August 29, 2021

Wow what a thrifting weekend.  I hit a church sale here in Kalamazoo at the local Catholic church and I was sooooo blessed to find some amazing finds.  I think I've hit two of the most amazing sales in the past two weeks.  One was an estate sale with the Gucci Belt and Prada shoes.  Then Friday was $1 clothing and nothing like finding high end clothing for a dollar.  I was also able to pick up some vintage lights which are now hanging in my house.  Below are some of my favorites from the sale.  I spent a total for $41 dollars for both days but my goodness what I got was mind blowing!  I had some great conversations with some clothes flippers so I think I might be ready to get back in the game.  We will see.  It looks like Posh Mark is the winner from everyone I chatted with.  Larger audience than Etsy.  We will see!


Saturday Curated Closet Day 12: I was sporting around casual as I was digging through the finds at the garage sale.  I spent 4 hours there talking to flippers gaining their knowledge.  I used to do this and loved it.  I feel it's time again.  I sported a t-shirt that noted "I survived Mt. Pleasant in the 1990s" (referencing my old college Central Michigan University....go fire up Chips), some NYDJ shorts, and my cream converse plus tortoise shell earrings that I got a few years back from Rocks Box.

This outfit was super comfy.  I can live in my converse except for hiking.  I initially hated the cream color but I love them now!  They essentially go with everything that my black converse shoes does not.

Sunday Curated Closet Day 13: I sported in my free Eddie Bauer NWT shorts and a Banana Republic tank.  I paired the outfit with my black Chaco's and my Kate Spade kitty earrings plus a tear drop necklace from Rocks Box.  

I had brunch with my BFF in Grand Rapids and we went out to the market and grabbed brunch.  I probably dressed a tad more casual but I figured we would be outside so I felt it was perfect.  We ate brunch on the patio so it did get a tad hot and I was glad I was sporting what I did.  

Eating has been very balanced.  Still at 193 so I'm feeling good about that. 


1 comment:

Colleeen said...

loving these posts! you look fab. check out depop as it has better rates that poshmark. my daughter used to us poshmark, but they take such a high fee. depop is more reasonable.