Thursday, August 19, 2021

Curated Closet Day 3



 Curated Closet Day 3 

August 19, 2021

Lauren Conrad top I picked up at Goodwill last year, Kendra Scott Earrings, Vintage Necklace that my sister gave to me, shorts are NYDJ, and converse tennis shoes.  I know I need to fix the shoes on the outfit but my sandal situation grew bleak as I had to toss my two pairs of birks this summer (incident with geriatric old cat when we moved litter box...stupid me). If I was working with kids, I would probably pair this top with a blue pair of pants. I need a place to take pictures in the house.  That's Chris's home office as he will never return to in person.  The hospital found it more productive for IT to work from home.  He is knee deep in covid data and creating a system for the booster appointments.  Today will be casual with work.  Half day today again.  It sounds like tomorrow I am off.  I will be heading to run errands in GR, get my haircut, and spend the night with my BFF who just moved up there.  She is an manager at the hospital up there as she just secured the job in July.  She switched hospitals and moved from Kalamazoo as she wanted a scenery change.  It will be good to see her!

No comments: