Wednesday, September 01, 2021

Curated Closet Day 16


 September 1, 2021


Curated closet day 16: Today I am sporting my 50 cent HM shirt that I got from the church sale along with my Calvin Klein pants from 2009 that are wide leg.  These jeans fit my curves absolutely the way they should.  They are pure perfection at it's finest.  I remember picking them up at Nordstrom Rack back in the day.  Shoes are a Kork-Ease that I picked up for $15 last year at Nordstrom Rack.  Jewelry is Kendra Scott earrings from Rocks Box that I purchased as well as a Kate Spade necklace.  

General life: I feel terrific today despite my ridiculous morning from the kid.  Oh how the 5th grade hormones are hitting along with the testosterone.  He will probably be the death of me as this happened all of a sudden.  Hormones are....fabulous.  All I know is that I am going to have to dive in deep with parenting techniques as it's like "kid, that tone needs to be nicer".  He's crazy intelligent like his dad and blunt as all heck.  No filter has developed yet and this has only hit in the past 2 months.  Chris is like a deer in headlights and I'm the enforcer.  Fun times....

No comments: