Monday, August 23, 2021

Curated Closet 6&7

 




August 23, 2021

Curated Closet Days 6&7

Sunday: I just ran errands around town so I wore my comfy Ann Taylor Loft Shirt with a Kendra Scott Necklace and NYDJ shorts paired with my chaco's.  Overall I was comfy running around Kalamazoo in this outfit.  I hit my usual grocery joints for the week.

Monday: Professional development today at work.  All the teachers are back.  I wore a dark blue Philosphy shirt, a vintage necklace, bakelite bracelet, and bakelite earrings from my sister's donate collection to me. The jeans were a few bucks at Goodwill.  They are feeling a lot more lose than I expected.  I like them but not in love with them.  Shoes are always a disaster.  I think I would have liked some flats or something.  So yes on top, no on bottoms/shoes paired together.  I got a Shein dress for Halloween.  I love it.  This is my first purchase from there.  Love Love Love!!!  Their sizing is so far off though.

Eating wise, doing okay!  No complaints.  Hovering still at the same weight.  I did cook ahead lunches for Chris and I until Thursday so school should be okay with getting back into the groove.  I'm so not used to working so I am easing back into a school schedule.

No comments: