Thursday, August 26, 2021

Curated Closet Day #10

 August 26, 2021

I have to say there is a psychology of wearing what you love.  It is also making things simpler when you don't love it, it goes in a pile to meet it's new owner.  Finding pieces that I love is fun and making sure that I love what I wear everyday is helping me a lot.  Today, I loved my fun dress.  It's a jumper style from Marella that I picked up for $2 at an estate sale.  I felt really good in the dress.  Earrings were a fun pair of Kate Spade Cat Earrings that I picked up last year.  One is a cat head and the other earring is a sparking ball.  I really adore this pair.  I wore my Chaco's and I was okay with the footwear.  It worked for me...but I need to strengthen my choices with shoes. 


Work is going great but darn, working a full day needs getting used to.  Gearing up for Monday....students come back for the 2021-2022 school year.

No comments: