Thursday, August 19, 2021

Curated Closet Day 2

August 18th outfit:

Old Mossimo jeans from Target circa 2007 wide leg, patent leather Converse, Halogen Cap Black Shirt from Nordstrom Rack $10, vintage necklace from an estate sale that I picked up in early 2000.  This is one of my favorite necklaces that I own. My review of outfit:  I love the pieces but again, do they work together?  I feel the flow with the pants don't really work.  The top needs to go maybe with the pants from yesterday?  I was just shuffling today in my office at school so nothing big going on today.  Admittedly, when I get home, I peel the clothing off.  

Non clothes wise: today was a sigh of relief.  Found out that our home just needs Stucco repair vs. a Chimney tear down.  $4K vs $20K is so much better.  I love our old home but damn, owning an old home can be a pain.  I still would never go back to me last new house.  Hated that neighborhood and the house had no soul.  


 

No comments: