Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Curated Closet Day 28,29,30…


 Reacclimating to the school year is some thing.  It’s been nonstop this week!  I know things will level out but the beginning of school year is something fast and furious.  Also building stamina again is a struggle.  I did like my days off in the middle of the week. Actually they were booked with meetings but this was terrific.

Upper left hand corner: Clothing wise I wore a Madewell shirt paired with some Good American Jeans and Birks.  Upper right hand corner is my vintage plaid from the upper peninsula. Bottom left corner is an outfit from Ann Taylor loft that I bought on clearance for five dollars. Bottom right hand corner is a top that I got at Goodwill in Hilton Head And jeans are gap from a thrift store in Holland, Mi.  Overall I love these outfits. I especially dig the plaid!!!

No comments: