Wednesday, July 29, 2020

I'm having way too much fun in my closet...

I have to say, I'm having way too much fun in my closet.  I'm a bargain hunter so when I find a great sale online, I pick it up.  Well here are some goodies I picked up last year.  I'm having way too much fun with it.  
Today was an emotional one, I packed my office, shredded old charts, and got some ready for storage.  I cried three times.  I need to go.  I am truly done and have nothing to offer them.  They need someone younger, fresher, eager, and less jaded as I was afraid to attach.  The funny thing is that I found my replacement.  It sounds like she will be a great match and her former students love her.  She just has to move to Kalamazoo because she is getting married.  I wish her all the luck!  Losing 30-50% of staff and students every year does a toll on you.  Where I am heading is a small town that takes pride so I am excited to be there, if we can just get past COVID.  Argh...

We are heading up north for two weeks to the upper peninsula.  Chris decided that he needed a vacation so we are doing a spur of the moment trip.  I initially freaked out about it with all of the changes but I'm going to roll with this one.  I'm excited and we will be off the grid for a bit.  Hiking, biking, kayaking, etc.  He deserves this vacation!  240/225/170



No comments: