Friday, July 03, 2020

Anniversary...

July 3, 2020
Went to see my folks the other day and nabbed this picture.  Today marks their 50th wedding anniversary!  So congrats to my mom and dad.  I am said that we cannot give them the party that they deserve but we will be all together tonight when we go up there to Clare to see them.  Their town has fireworks but we will watch it from the comfort of their house as I say no thanks to being around a mass of people.  I want to not get COVID.

The interview went today.  We will see how it goes.  I am not too sure how well I did except that I did the best I could.  I haven't interviewed for six years so it was a tad nerve wrecking but I feel I did okay.  There are not too many resumes like mine floating around.  

I'm at the smallest I have been today in over a year.  Lets keep this down trend moving!  I plan on packing my food so I can eat there.  Hopefully it won't be a challenge. 241/227.6/170

No comments: