Saturday, May 02, 2009

Thanks!

Thanks for your support. I guess I need to look at my options about this with a clearer head. What it boils down to is that maybe I just need to stick to my boundaries and share some stuff but maybe omit the details of we are joining this group or we are going here....etc. A few of you have been with me ten years, that's a while. Why should I just give up? I guess I need to look at it as if stalker is going to be there, he is there but I can be smarter about it. So I think I am going to be back but just be a little bit more intelligent about it and not share some details. I guess everyone needs to have experience like this to learn an imporant lesson as in share some information but not everything.

It's a good day. I'm wearing a pair of capris that I haven't been able to fit in since 2005. Life is good. Thanks for being there and I have a clearer head. I'm on my way to my goals and nothing is going to stop me now because I am centered.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo on fitting into your capri pants again! And another woohoo about you possibly not giving up your blog! I look forward to seeing more posts from you. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sticking around!! I've been right there with you for 10 years and you have really been an inspiration through all the ups and downs!! Take care!!