Monday, April 27, 2009

Goodbye, Farewell!

Dear Stalker

Thanks for making the right decision with my husband. That was very nice of you. I'm tired of your games. First you joined urbanplanet, then meetup, then the YMCA now the sushi group. If you were truly Chris's "friend" you would have respected him more by stopping the stalking of me. If you wanted to know what he was doing, you should have asked him instead of just coming on my site and peering into our life. So it's nice to know that you will be out of his life. A huge thank you to you! The appropriate people know about this and if anything slanderous was to occur, there would be appropriate action taken.


Dear readers

As you have seen, I do have a stalker. It used be a couple who Chris and I were close with but two years ago, I distanced myself from them due to certain behaviors. During the past year or more, the husband has been on my site frequently, in order to ensure that he is no longer taking tabs on my life, I'm done with the site. Thanks for your support. If you are an oldie, you know where to reach me.

Kellie

8 comments:

Julie said...

Maybe you could make this journal password protected so that you can filter who gets access, and who does not? Just a thought. I've read your journal for ages and will miss your updates. Take care, and I'm sorry you have to deal with a crazy person.

Anonymous said...

I'll miss your updates too! Good luck and I'm sorry you've had to go through all of this.

Lena

Anonymous said...

I've been reading your journal since the old site. I'll miss your updates, but can totally understand your reasons. Good luck to you..

Anonymous said...

Wow. I've been following you for years too. I wish you luck. Your Alaskan follower.

anji said...

that's too bad, I hate it when things like that happen. we'll have to keep in contact by email for sure! ciao!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Julie - maybe you could make your site password protected? I've been reading your journal since you were a graduate student and just moved into your apartment - I will miss reading your journal!

Remaining anonymous since google blogger won't allow me to log in.

Phatterri said...

I'll also miss you updates. I've been reading your journal since your first weightloss journey. You encouraged me in my own journey, in which I loss 90 lbs. I hope you keep up the good work and met your goals. I'll miss your updates.

Anonymous said...

I hope you can make another site too, password protected, I've been with you since '99. i just went to your old page this morning to get some inspiration from your swim page. I will miss your updates, you are an inspiration!!