Monday, January 26, 2009

Wow I'm browsing from the wii

I'm actually making this post from the wii. Since getting it, I haven't used it so much but now I will. We went to Chris'x folks this past weekend and he set up the wireless system for them and they wanted to try the net on the wii and we got hooked so we downloaded it when we got home. Chris played with it all night so I didn't get a chance to until now. All I need is that wireless keyboard...here I go shopping again!
Things are going good here...drum roll please...gained 1.6 pounds. Now I wish I had a better answer to why this happened but I don't except it was that time so I'm sure next week will be awesome. The only tweaking that I'm going to do is go back to my homemade soup/spinach salad lunch. This week I'm having butternut squash soup with roasted pecans. My salad is baby spinach with feta and balsamic dresxing by Wishbone plus a Gnu bar. That's my kind of lunch!
The early workouts are going great but I'm actually falling asleep @ 9:30 pm. That's not so good but it is nice getting home so early! Well that's it for me today, take care all-Kellie

No comments: