Friday, June 05, 2020

Head hunted and another day of junking...

June 5, 2020
Whoa...got head hunted today.  Wasn't expecting it as the school budgets are being cut next year in Michigan.  It's for a district where I can be with my friends who left my school as we were part of a dream team.  We will see.  It's worth checking out even though I hate change but yet change is the only constant, right?!  I need to work on my resume though this weekend as the job will post on Monday.  Went out walking with my friend who works in the district and weighed the pros/cons with her.  I've been at my school since the 2014-2015 school year and I am one of the individuals who have the most amount of seniority as my staff can rotate between 30-50% each school year.
I went out junking again today and found a hose plus a hose reel box.  I'm amazed by what people throw out.  The hose reel box is selling for $100 at Lowe's.  It's in perfect condition and the hose works too.  Yesterday, Chris was like "Kellie, go find me a hose".  I didn't know if I would find something but I did right away.  It was like, SCORE!  I'll take a $120 savings.




Eating was terrific today.  I'm down a total of 6.2 pounds.  I ran the calories in My Fitness Pal and it's around 1200 calories/125 protein/76 carbs/8 fiber/31 g of fat.  I don't feel hungry right now so I'll take it.  I did my zoom workout and walked for an hour with my friend tonight.  


Looking forward to weekend to do some more hiking and getting ready for next weekend when we are in Indiana.  I feel pretty confident with the hiking but I like to feel fully prepared.  Chris and I haven't been there since 2005.  We figure the kid will get a kick out of it.

240/234.8/170



No comments: