Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Fit Body Boot Camp is...


Fit Body Camp is Awesome!  Day 3 of the 28 day challenge and I've been caffeine free for 3 days.  No processed food for 3 days and have been eating clean.  It's pretty similar to the Whole 30 program.  To the left is my yummy dinner from yesterday which was a turkey burger with grilled onions, cauliflower rice, and spring mix salad.  Below are turkey tenderloins with squash/zuchinni with a salad.

The workouts are fast paced but good.  There's a huge amount of support when you are working out.  Today there were two coworkers there and a friend.  Chris had a last minute meeting so he went to the 5:30 meeting.  I'm sore as all heck but I know I'm doing good!

Tomorrow, lacrosse starts for the kid.  It goes from 5:45 - 7:15 so I cooked tomorrow's dinner tonight so that we will be set up for success.

No comments: