Saturday, June 27, 2020

Progress!

June 27, 2020

Happy Saturday!  We are going out biking with our friends this morning and tonight we are social distancing with some friends around a camp fire tonight.  Which will be awesome.  We haven't seen our campfire friends since January but it doesn't feel like it's been that long.  Crazy to think how time is flying lately.  Everyday seems to be bleeding into the next.  I don't feel like I have earned this 6 month break.  It's definitely something.  There no normal here yet.  Everything feels so darn odd.  I'm longing for some camping as we haven't been since last year.  We are going in a few weeks to Saginaw so that will be nice.  I'm stalking the Michigan DNR site for camping next weekend but I don't think we will be successful.  We were supposed to be in Europe so we have zero reservations.  Arg!

Things are plugging away with the weight loss.  I'm seeing some major results.  I love the program and seeing the scale going down.  The check ins with the nutritionist 3x per week is wonderful.  It's time for me to reflect on my choices and discuss if I had any struggles.  So far, so good!  I'm doing my measurements on July 2nd so I'm excited to see the progress.  I will soon be able to button these pants!  I cannot wait!
240/229.2/170


No comments: