Friday, March 24, 2017

Day 5 of Fit Body Boot Camp....

I'm on day 5 of fit body boot camp and things are going terrific! I'm caffeine/ dairy/ processed food/sugar (processed) free this week.  I'm really digging the food and the variety.  Yesterday, I made a homemade turkey tomato sauce with spaghetti squash and it tasted amazing.  This was my lunch today featuring a lovely kale, cabbage, and brussel sprout salad.

The plan is amazing and it's working.  It's the first time ever that I am losing weight when hitting a gym and doing a new meal plan.  The meal plan is similar to the Whole 30 Plan and my body is really responding well to it so far.

The gym is fabulous.  It's nice because my co-workers go and our friend is meeting up with us.  She's 57 and she really rocking it out.

The only thing challenging about the program is that I will probably need to think ahead as the kid has spring sports.  He started lacrosse on Thursday and it will run every Monday/Thursday.  Then tball starts next month sometime. Then comes soccer on Wednesday/Saturday in late April.  It will be an uber busy spring! I think Sunday will be a food prep day and when we get home, we will reheat.  The kid loves sports and he's actually good at it.  His favorites are these three.  I know eventually we will need to narrow them down but right now it's good to expose him to these sports and he loves being active.  He's the type of kid that would be outside non-stop with sports if he could.


It was 76 degrees out today.  The sun was out and there was a perfect wind.  I'm ready for summer.  I have to say the amazing thing about working for school is the breaks.  Never in my life would I have dreamed of having a summer off.  I'm going on my third summer and words cannot say how amazing it is.  We hope to go camping a lot this summer around Michigan so I'm super excited of what's to come.

No comments: