Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Wonderful Summer!

July 2020 at 235
August 18, 2021

Why hello there!  Here we are a year later.  I'm currently at 193.  Work got uber busy in April so I went into maintenance mode.  I looked at my nutritionist and noted "Suzy, I don't have the brainpower to lose right now.  I want to stay the same until August".  She worked with me.  I've been able to stay 193 the whole summer.  I went back to work on Monday so back to losing!  I'm amazed by the progress I have made in the past year.   I was always afraid of maintaining as I thought I would gain.  Now I know I learned how to eat better.  I am really happy where I am at!

It was a really lowkey summer.  We travelled about 5 weeks out of the summer.  Ian went to a 3 week Mandarin program at the local university for free as part of a NSA grant so I took that time to declutter the house.  I kicked ass from bottom to top as I know that it needed it badly.  Since moving here 4 years ago, this was the first time I did this.  I knew I had to do it as life gets busy in the fall with hockey as we are at the rink essentially MWF. 

Part of my cleaning program was to continue to work on my clothing and closet.  I have been reading "The Curated Closet" by Anuschka Rees.  I am trying adjust my closet and define my new style.  I am working on the workbook so that I can finetune my look as I'm adjusting to fitting back into my old sizes.





 

No comments: