Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Curated Closet Day #8

 August 24, 2021

Admittedly I was feeling like a jeans and a t-shirt today.  I settled into some Paige Jeans that I picked up on Mercari for $10, Madewell t-shirt which was bought last year, and converse tennis shoes.  I felt okay today but more meh.  Not because of the clothes but the lack of movement and a full day.  Still assessing my pants.  I like them on the hanger but looking at the picture the outfit really doesn't do anything for my shape.  This would probably be a run the errands type of outfit.  Probably my least favorite out of the bunch.

They went over the teacher dress code today and another year with jeans.  Thank goodness!  I like the option of throwing in some jeans when you feel like it.  

I'm getting into the fall mode now.  I started decorating for Halloween a tad tonight
.  It felt terrific.  All my old favorites coming out to play.  Halloween is like my Christmas with fun cute decorations.  I figure decorate now as work gets nonstop survival mode once students come back until Thanksgiving.

No comments: