Saturday, April 04, 2009

Oh it's Saturday...

Thank Goodness. We're going to have another lazy weekend this weekend. I'm very exhausted this weekend. I was oncall last weekend and it totally whipped me out. It was a very quiet weekend for oncall but I just don't sleep as well when I am on it. Though it was nice to see that extra money in my check last week! I was so tired yesterday that my eye started twitching. Now that is tired. Chris went out last night so I had the whole home to my self to relaxed and I loved every minute of it. It's a wonderful thing to be able to chill out in your own home and not have the desire to do anything but relax. Usually, I would be toying with something but yesterday I just crashed on the couch and didn't move for five hours and then I went to bed. Hopefully my battery will be replenished today :) I've got a Weight Watchers meeting at 8:30, then we're working out with Ryan, our trainer at 9:30 am. Then we might be doing dinner at a place we've been dying to hit for the past few months.

Another reason why I'm taking it easy is that was exposed to the chicken pox virus last week. I pray that I will not be getting it but it's freaking me out a little bit. I will know if I'm going to get it between next Tuesday - Friday. I guess this is one of the downfalls of working with children because you never know what you could get. When I was a kid, I never got the chicken pox. Heck, I never got sick even. When I was 24 I got the shot but after reading things on line, I'm not sure if the shot will protect me. Argh! That's what I get for being an encouraging therapist...send me positive thoughts here about not getting them because for the last week, I've been itching all over. It's amazing how your mind plays tricks on you!

I'm not too sure how weigh in is going to look today. I made good choices but my scale is not showing a loss. That happens! I'll keep heading towards my goal :) Take care all-Kellie

2 comments:

anji said...

if you do get the pox, you're probably going to get it really bad. My dad got it when we all got it and it really affects adults way more severely...

In a span of six hours, all of us kids got it and my dad had it within two days... we actually all left the house to go to my grandma's 'cause, my dad was so ill we couldn't be near him... (he gets really bitchy, haha)

Funny, I used to lay for 10 hours a day on the couch... now, I kinda work on the couch (with my computer) but I can't stand sitting and watching TV only for that long anymore... weird. TV just doesn't do it for me anymore.

I guess that's a good thing, eh? Now, if I could just get off of the computer....

mel said...

I am crossing my fingers that you don't get the chicken pox. I had them when I was 10 at the same time my sister had them, CHRISTMAS! Not fun at all. I hope the weigh in went well!!