Sunday, March 01, 2009

I know it's Biggest Loser night but...

I was kind of ticked off at Biggest Loser lately with the notion of "I can't make it without the ranch" mentality...is this bothering anyone else? I've been hearing that theme on the show forever but it's been irking me when I've been watching the show. It's like sorry folks, what do you think is going to happen when you leave the ranch? Real life is going to happen and the ranch is a fantasy land. I was especially disappointed when the brown team dad was kept on the show when Dane was given the boot. What was this team thinking? I guess I will find out more tonight.

This week is going by fast and I'm looking forward to the weekend. Not that we have any major plans, just a geocaching event, I have a board meeting, and we're getting together with some friends. We toying with going to a home show but we're not too sure about that. It seems like everytime we go to one of those shows, it's a waste of time and money. The last home show we went to in Kalamazoo was a joke. I've should have known this because the main presenter was the Michigan Paranormal Society...it's like, come on, it's a home show. We just put in our order for our two new doors and I'm exicted to get those. We're getting a new front door and a new kitchen door so we should get them in 5 weeks. Our current doors were put in wrong so it will be good to see them go. We're holding off on the french doors because we're waiting for our escrow money to come back from our crappy mortgage company. I'm just waiting for that bank to fail because they stink. They have about $4K too much in our account and this month, were supposed to be getting it back but you never know. After the doors, then come the rest of the windows in the fall and hopefully within 2 years, we can get new siding :) it all takes time and money! Yeah, I'm old now because I'm excited about house stuff.

The workouts are going great. It'm burning between 500-600 calories a day. We're working out 5 days a week now, waking up nice and early. I love working out in the morning because it's nice to get home at night at a decent time. It looks like we won't have a class because there were not enough people that signed up, which is a total bummer. I guess we'll find out on Friday if it's a go or not. If the class isn't a go, it looks like the Y will transfer the money to the personal training so that's a plus. Well, that's it for me tonight, take care all-Kellie

PS. Anji, did I tell you that you ROCK lately? Thanks for the kitty tips. Bolton was A LOT calmer with the meds your way. No longer is he a traumatized kitty!

3 comments:

mel said...

I have those feelings too about BL but I have to say that I am still addicted to that show. The to be continued made me upset last night!!! I was also like what the heck, Mike shouldn't feel like it is all his fault if they have to vote two people off. Three people didn't pull their seven pounds. I can't wait to see Filipe go off on Jillian. I do love Jillian but I can't wait to see her reaction.

anji said...

That's so awesome it worked for you! I used to be more traumatised than the cat when I finished pilling... we got mad at each other a lot. You know it's bad when the cat gives you a stink eye when you're done, then starts drooling and makes you feel like the worst mommy EVER in the world.

I miss my kitty so much :( he was such a fun cuddler....

I've been away from my other two babes for a month now. I need some serious cuddle time when I get back home :(

Chris said...

I have a lot of mixed feeling about BL. It is great that so many people have taken an interest in weight loss because of this show, but I am also concerned that the people watching will have to high of expectations for themselves and get frustrated when they don't see the same results. Most people can't workout 3-5 hours a day.