Saturday, November 17, 2007

Why does it seem?

The funny thing is that the older I get, the busier I feel. Lately, I have been swamped! One weekend we were in St. Louis, the next 2 weekends we were in Ann Arbor, MI at the University of Michigan (boo!), and then I had 2 weeks of training for work so I've had a whirlwind fall. Things are finally settling down for me which is good.

The house is looking terrific though. I got suckered into throwing a spa party last weekend and it was the final motivator to get things done and the place looks awesome. I love my house, I really do. The small little features that it has to offer is amazing. I'm glad we really held out until we did. So here's the recent slide show.

Work is going great and I was picked to learn a new therapy style from out west that they implement in Norway for positive parenting focusing on encouragement. It's absolutely terrific and I think it's going to work really well with people. So that's uber cool. There are only about 30 people in Michigan that are trained in this style so it's an awesome addition to add to my growing resume.

No comments: